What’s New in the 2023 Ram 1500
The RAM 1500 is back with a few upgrades for the 2023 model year. Still the same durable, efficient, full-size pickup truck you know and love, the 2023 RAM 1500 now has performance, technology, and convenience features never offered before in a pickup truck.
The 2023 RAM 1500 features up to 12,750 pounds of towing capacity as well as 2,300 pounds of payload. Of course great capability doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice fuel efficiency, the eTorque 48-volt mild hybrid system delivers improved fuel efficiency in both the V-6 and V-8 configurations.
Learn more about what to expect from the all-new 2023 RAM 1500 with Walt Massey Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Columbia.
RAM 1500 Limited Elite Edition Upgrades
- Multifunction and locking tailgate
- Tailgate ajar warning lamp
- Deployable bed step
- Four adjustable cargo tie-down hooks and a cargo divider
- Jeweled rotary shifter
- Premium leather bucket seats
- Heated and ventilated 12-way driver/ front passenger seats
- Suede Headliner
- Heated steering wheel and bright pedal kit
RAM 1500 RED Edition Upgrades
- Red R-A-M grille, door, and center console lid badging
- Available 12-inch frameless digital gauge cluster with nearly two dozen different menus
- Full-color gauge cluster features five reconfigurable tiles for at-a-glance data, or quick and easy access to the most used information
- Drivers can also choose between analog or digital instrumentation
RAM 1500 Rebel Upgrades
- Standard Selec-Speed Control
- UV-C glove box light that’s engaged through a button on the center console, once engaged the UV light will start a three-minute hygiene cycle to kill any bacteria
RAM 1500 models with the 12-inch Uconnect 5 touchscreen now include an Emergency Vehicle Alert System. New 22-inch all-terrain tires are also now available for select models and all RAM 1500 models now have Rear-seat Reminder Alert and an LED hitch lamp located in the tailgate handle.
Shop the 2023 RAM 1500 in Columbia
Once the all-new RAM 1500 becomes available, we encourage you to visit us at Walt Massey Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Columbia for a test drive. Our dealership is conveniently located near Hattiesburg, Brookhaven, and McComb.
If you prefer to start your shopping online check out our Walt Massey Express online car shopping experience. If you have any questions about the 2023 RAM 1500 or any of the other vehicles in our new inventory, feel free to contact us online today.
More from Walt Massey CDJR
2023 Chrysler 300 Highlights
The iconic Chrysler 300 is back for the 2023 model year with exceptional performance, a sophisticated design and a few additional features. New for 2023 is the SafetyTec Plus Group option which features safety and assistance systems like brake assist, Lane Keep Assist, ParkSense front and rear park assist, and more. The powerful 5.7-liter HEMI®…
Last Call for the Dodge Challenger and Charger
Dodge plans to discontinue its gas-powered Challenger and Charger muscle cars at the end of 2023 in order to continue on with their transition to electric vehicles. One reason for the discontinuation of the muscle cars is because Dodge plans to roll out its own line of electric vehicles. Another reason is because the Challenger…
Jeep Wagoneer vs Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Jeep’s Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer SUVs are the largest available Jeep vehicles and they are definitely a hit in the market of three-row SUVs. If you are looking to purchase a Wagoneer or a Grand Wagoneer you might be wondering what the differences are between the two full-size SUVs. Luckily we’ve broken down the differences…
0 comment(s) so far on What’s New in the 2023 Ram 1500