Dodge plans to discontinue its gas-powered Challenger and Charger muscle cars at the end of 2023 in order to continue on with their transition to electric vehicles. One reason for the discontinuation of the muscle cars is because Dodge plans to roll out its own line of electric vehicles. Another reason is because the Challenger…
What We Seek to Achieve:
- Leverage technology to disrupt the automotive retail business.
- Invest in our employees, empowering them to serve the needs of customers.
- Leave a lasting legacy in our local communities.
- Achieve excellence in execution and add value to the customer experience.
- Maintain a financially strong company.